Tesa Adhesive Cloth Tape for cable harness wiring looms
Excelent OEM Quality Adhesive Cloth Tape made in Germany. Used by leading car Manufacturers like Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes for line fitting. This tape is ideal for re-tooling, repair work for professional use or at home.
Tesa Sleeve® is a single layer PET cloth edge coated with acrylic adhesive for lengthwise application. It is designed for engine compartment wire harnessing applications requiring one-time or permanent mechanical protection, temperature resistance and flexibility. An application aid, in the form of an adhesive strip, supports a quick and easy assembly.
- Length: 25 m (27,5yds)
- Width: 19mm (3/4'')
- Colour: black
- Outer dimensions: Ø=106mm x 19mm
- Weight/Roll: 113g
- High abrasion protection. This amazing Tape cannot be teared by hand!
- Strong adhesion!!
- High flexibility and conformability
- High temperature resistance. Up to 150°C / 3000h
- Excellent compatibility with PVC-, PE- and PP- wire jacketing material
- Easy and efficient lengthwise application
- UV, Oil, fuel resistant
- Flame retardant
- Fogging-free, halogen-free
- Resistant to agening
- Backing material: PET cloth
- Type of adhesive: rubber based
- Total thickness: 0,32 mm
- Adhesion to steel: 4,5 N/cm / 50.2 oz/in
- Adhesion to backing:5 N/cm / 45.7 oz/in
- Temperature resistance: 150 °C / 302 °F
- Abrasion resistance (strokes): Class C (Acc. to LV312)